Wednesday 7 March 2018

Essential Living: Headache Relief


Who else gets the almighty headache whenever anything is amiss?  For me, stress = headache, cold/flu = headache, weather changes = headache, tired = headache and the list goes on and on.  And, because they tend to happen relatively frequently, I don't love reaching for Tylonol (which doesn't really seem to help me) or Advil all the time.  
So, logically, once I became a bit more involved with DoTerra, I was on the hunt for a more natural solution to my sore head.  And, low and behold there is an oil for that too ... SHOCKING! I know.  


With a mixture of fractionated coconut oil, peppermint (which can dull a headache and bring the temperature down all on it's own), lavender and frankincense in a roller ball bottle, I managed to whip up this little blend. 


Now, whenever I can feel anything coming on, I reach for this blend and rub it on my temples for quick relief.  I also end up smelling like the spa which is pretty darn relaxing.  
And, to be completely honest, the headaches have calmed down quite a bit since bringing DoTerra into my life and my home. It's most definitely because I've done my best to eliminate the artificial products and scents that used to populate my space.

Reach for this blend of oils the next time you feel a headache coming on and see how you feel.  I guarantee you'll be back to your old self quickly and without anything artificial.

You're Welcome!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top